Different schedules or methods of intermittent fastingJun 08, 2023
There are different schedules or methods of intermittent fasting that you can choose from, depending on your lifestyle and preferences. Here are a few popular fasting schedules:
- 16/8 method: Involves fasting for 16 hours and restricting your eating window to 8 hours.
- 5:2 diet: Involves eating normally for five days of the week and restricts calorie intake for the remaining two non-consecutive days.
- Alternate-day fasting: This method involves fasting every other day.
- Eat-Stop-Eat: This involves fasting for 24 hours once or twice a week.
- OMAD (One Meal a Day): With this approach, you fast for approximately 23 hours each day and consume all daily calories within a single meal.
Click here to get the FREE 1st Chapter on “Fitness Fundamentals" - https://www.redashtv.com/sf-opt