Does rain affect your asthma?Jul 01, 2023
1. Humidity resulting from rain can increase the moisture content in the air, making it harder to breathe for people with asthma.
2. Rainfall can promote the growth of mold and increase pollen levels, both of which are common asthma triggers.
3. Thunderstorms can cause rapid changes in atmospheric pressure, potentially leading to respiratory distress in asthma sufferers.
4. Wet weather can contribute to the accumulation of indoor allergens like dust mites, which can exacerbate asthma symptoms.
5. Cold rain can cause the airways to constrict, leading to bronchoconstriction and triggering asthma attacks in susceptible individuals.
Click here to watch the free mini course on Healing Asthma - https://www.redashtv.com/opt-in