Mastering the Art of reading food labelsJun 24, 2023
- Identify the recommended serving size to understand portion control.
- Check the total calories per serving to manage your daily intake.
- Analyze the amounts of fat, protein, carbohydrates, and fiber.
- Review the list for unhealthy additives, preservatives, or artificial ingredients.
- Evaluate the percentage of nutrients based on a 2,000-calorie daily diet.
Click here to get the FREE 1st Chapter on “Fitness Fundamentals" - https://www.redashtv.com/sf-opt