The impact of humidity on asthma symptoms during the rainy season.Jun 27, 2023
1. Increased humidity can lead to airway inflammation and bronchial constriction.
2. High moisture levels create an ideal environment for mold and dust mites.
3. Humidity can make it harder for individuals with asthma to breathe.
4. Sweating and increased mucus production may occur due to humidity.
5. Asthma symptoms such as coughing and wheezing may worsen in humid conditions.
Click here to watch the free mini course on Healing Asthma - https://www.redashtv.com/opt-in