NOTE: To pay in $ USD via PayPal, click here ($1 USD ≈ ₹80 INR).
FOLLOW THESE STEPS NOW
1) Enter details and click on "Complete my purchase"
2) After making a successful payment, check your email. Your login id is your email id. You'll get 2 emails - the first email will be sent instantly and shall confirm your access to the Full Course with a login link; the second email with either be sent instantly or within 30 minutes and shall have your password and login link
3) Log in to the RedAsh TV website with your login credentials and get access to the Full Course & also an exclusive "Scientifically Fit Community" for a lifetime; just in case you don't get the email with your password, go to the login link and click "Forgot Password" to instantly create a password of your own choice
If there's any query, email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp Message/WhatsApp Call/Voice Call at +91 90828 72538; due to timezone differences, would request you to have patience - we'll surely respond asap, in general within 1 hour but always within 24 hours.
Terms of Service:
Before you purchase the course, you need to click on the link - Terms & Conditions - and read it. If you purchase this course, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions.
We offer a "7-day refund policy-no questions asked" for any digital product of $100 USD (INR 8000) or more. Details on the Terms & Conditions page.
About The Course:
Ashish Lal has over 22 years of experience in the holistic and scientific fitness domain. Doing Yoga regularly (since 2000), Gym Weight Training and Freehand Exercises (since 2009) and making scientific and holistic diet plans for fitness (since 2009), he has enough knowledge and experience to help people be fit their entire life. Even after about 2 decades of experience, he took 3.5 years to research, write, shoot and create this life transforming video course “Lifelong Scientific Fitness”.
What you'll get:
- Everything you need to know about the science of nutrition
- How to make scientific and healthy meal plans
- Gym Training (130+ exercises)
- Freehand Exercises (55+ exercises)
- Yoga (20+ exercises)
- How to create your own training regimens as per your fitness goals
It has several other scientific aspects on fitness covered as well. To know more, just have a look at the 19 chapters in the course.
For any queries, please email us at [email protected] anytime or WhatsApp Message/WhatsApp Call/Voice Call at +91 90828 72538.